Helpful features on your assessment tab.
Here are a couple of different features of the general assessment page. Click here to view a detailed article on how to set up your assessments.
- Edit Assessment Button: Clicking “Edit Assessment” on any of your assessment cards opens up a pop-out where you can customize each assessment.
- Here you can set the assessment name, description, and most importantly open and close dates. Click here to view an article on best practices with setting open/close dates.
- You can add in your own custom questions/take out default questions. Click here to view an article on the different assessment question options.
- You can also edit if questions are required to answer to submit an assessment.
- On custom free-response questions you can select if responses to that question should/should not be shown to students. Click here to view an article on custom free-response questions answers’ visibility to students
- Duplicate Assessment Feature: Clicking the “Duplicate Assessment” button will create a copy of that assessment with all its customizations and changes.
You can also copy over assessments to different courses!